Thursday, January 7, 2016

That was it?

I just finished watching the president's town hall and the after show.  I want my 2 hours back.

The president spent the hour dancing around the tough questions.  I have to give him credit, he is an excellent public speaker.  However, he was all about emotion, hope and change and really not good factual answers on why his actions will make things better.

The follow up show was filled with an interesting array of people.  I was most entertained by the prosecutor sitting next to the cop.  Every hard question or comment brought forward by the cop was either danced around or not addressed at all by the prosecutor.  It took CNN a full hour to get back to actively showing skewed polls, belittling gun supporters and generally carrying the president's banner.  However, Don Lemon took that banner up with gusto.

Overall, it was somewhat entertaining, but not really informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment