Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The end of the rope...

Its coming up fast...

I have just about reached the end of mine.  I am completely out of money.  Savings, gone.  Credit maxed with no hope of paying it.  401k cashed out and gone.  In-laws have helped as much as they can.  Interviews have been fruitless, although one wanted to hire me but could not afford the Robert Half fees to take me on.  Most of my applications go unanswered.  I just found out how badly my sister has raided my mother's estate.  There will be no relief from that angle.  If anyone knows an internet millionaire who has money to help the imminently homeless, please send them my way.  Better yet, if anyone knows Elon Musk, see if he can get me into one of the open desktop support openings at Tesla in the bay area.

No comments:

Post a Comment