Monday, November 28, 2011

UN Department of the obvious...

The UN released a shocking report that there have been crimes against humanity in Syria. This was surprising to... well no one, really.  I continually wonder why we fund this collection of simpletons and thieves.  The net effect of this report will be zero.  It will be (at best) discussed in session and then promptly lost among the other graft and unerring reports on the obvious.  I read several opinions about wanting to evict the UN from US soil with the US Marines conducting the proceedings.  I have met many marines and I have to say, they would be too polite and professional.  I would like the proceedings to be conducted by the Hells Angels, with various chapters competing to see who can clear a floor the fastest.  Pull up cargo vessels to the edge of the FDR East River Drive and load it all in without even stopping traffic.  Then get top dollar to demo the site and build new hi-rise buildings.  I know, one can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment