Monday, April 30, 2012

Ah, the incorruptable TSA...

Well, we see once again that the TSA is doing a top job.  While I give credit to the TSA employees that actually did their job and caught the drugs, it still doesn't change my view.  Given the choice, I will still take the train, since they told the TSA to go away. 

But once again here we have members of the TSA doing a fine job following in the footsteps of the ATF (purveyors of the finest firearms the drug cartels could buy), working with known drug runners to effectively run drugs through the lines while not inconveniencing anyone else in line.  Do you know what kind of disruption it causes when a suitcase full of drugs is found on the conveyor?  The paperwork alone takes days!  These employees were just doing their best to ensure that your TSA experience was as quick as possible.

Amazingly, I note that TSA Blogger Bob has nothing to say about the subject.  This is my shocked face...

No comments:

Post a Comment