Friday, August 2, 2013

I can see it already starting...

I see the start of another "celebrated" scumbag shaping up.  Earlier this year, two misunderstood youths stopped a woman and her toddler and demanded money.  When the woman said she had none, they shot her, missing once but hitting her in the leg, then shot her toddler in the face killing him.

Since then, having been identified by witnesses, the two criminals have been arrested.  Additionally, multiple members of the trigger man's family have been arrested and indicted for interfering with the investigation and disposing of the gun, which was found anyway.

The defense attorney is playing the "railroading my client" card in the press.  While I don't put it past law enforcement and prosecutors to ignore evidence so that they can assure a conviction, we don't appear to have that here. We have multiple witnesses and the murder weapon.  I doubt that we are looking at the wrong guys.  What I see building is the start of a new...

No, I won't name or link directly to the scumbag...

A new version of the scumbag that murdered Daniel Faulkner and then proceeded to make a mockery of our judicial system for 30 years.

I hope that they convict them and lock them up for life.  Due to age, despite the crime, I doubt that they will be eligible for the death penalty.  So I hope that they never breathe free air again.  More importantly, I hope they are not afforded the notoriety that appears to be in the works by this defense attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment