Thursday, November 14, 2013

Perspective...

I had a long stream of thought going that I wanted to post about the hugely successful roll out of the ACA.  27K signups total through the FedGov website.  106K overall signups when the state exchanges are added in.  Democrats who rammed this fiasco through are now distancing themselves from it as fast as they can. The president is busy trying to say that he didn't lie, just failed to actually read his signature piece of legislation.

The Republicans, ever desperate to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, are now focusing on Eric Holder.  Instead of  looking for something that they can actually accomplish, perhaps find something that some Dems can agree with them on and pass meaningful legislation on something that actually needs fixing, they have decided to spit into the wind.  This is why I am registered as independent on my voter registration.  Both parties are idiots.

Still, the first headline that I clicked on was that regarding the loss of 4 Marines at Camp Pendleton.  They were not in a war zone, not even involved in a live fire exercise, just doing maintenance.  Despite all of the crap going across the various news sites about the ACA, this is what grabbed me.  It seemed more important.  I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment