Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ok, it is nice...

I spent money on myself.  Sometimes I cruise online for stuff just to see if it exists, and with the free Amazon prime membership it is too damn easy to use the one click order process.  It's also nice to see that Amazon has firearm accessories.

My Jericho 9/41 is now sporting Hogue grips and I am annoyed with myself for not doing this years ago.  The stock grip panels are durable plastic and give a fairly comfortable grip.  That is the main reason for never changing them,  I only have one friend who owns one and he has the same opinion that I did.  But I saw this on Amazon and lost all willpower.  Just below it was a new set of sights (which is what I was looking for) and they got one clicked as well.  Now I just have to find a good gunsmith in the South Bay Area to install the sights.  That may be a challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment