Friday, December 6, 2013

Temperamental creatures...

Yesterday I came home from work tired and in a bit of pain from, well, getting old.  When I got home I found my wife's day had been no better and she was passed out in bed.  Her service dog looked exhausted too, as he barely looked at me when I checked on them.  The cat, however, was quite sure that he was being neglected and starved and told me about it from the moment I walked in the door.  After changing out of my work clothes, I got a snack from the kitchen, where he sat next to his half full food bowl yelling at me as if it were empty and gathering dust.  After grabbing some cheese and crackers, I sat down at my computer to slaughter innocent kobolds on DDO while enjoying my snack.  The cat, not to be thwarted, proceeded to headbutt my arm when I reached for my snack.  After several minutes, he gave up and took a different approach.  He jumped down by my feet and took a moment to hurk up a very fluid hairball right where i normally step to get up.  He then walked over to my recliner and deposited another hairball right in front of it.  He then gave me a "go to hell" look and disappeared into the craft room.  I think he was mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment