Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Dad was right...

So, back in 1992, I was young and thought I knew everything.  I sat with my Dad on election night, laughing as Clinton took the election.  My Dad was visibly upset.  Nearly 20 years later, I really wish my Dad was still with us so that I could apologize and tell him how wrong I was.  I have to admit that I was happy to see the democrats get smacked this election.  However, I don't know that there will be much of a change.  Lots of talk about repealing the Obamacare legislation, but I am sure that is all we will see.  No real action.  As for Obama himself, old Hope-n-Change, I hope when he is out of office I still have some change left in my pocket.  With luck, I won't have to see a second term for him.  Unfortunately, when his re-election bid arrives, I have a feeling it will be choice between the lesser of two evils.  How I miss the push for Cthulhu to run for office...

No comments:

Post a Comment