Thursday, September 26, 2013

The joy of travelling...

Hi guys,

I realize that you are excited about your cloud technologies.  My company has products in that realm as well.  I also realize that it is always good to network with other people who have cool cloud technologies that would compliment your cloud technologies.  In fact, even with my headphones on, I had to listen to you before and during the flight.  However, it would be really great if you could hold your impromptu technology conference on the concourse, not in the middle of the aisle while everyone behind you is still waiting to exit the aircraft to make their connecting flights.  As cool as your cloud technologies are, they won't help me get to my connecting gate any faster while you asshats chat in the middle of the aisle as if you are the only people in the world.

Thanks,

Irishdoh

PS:  To American Airlines:  When you have already delayed us over an hour due to our plane being found to be broken at the gate, please finish the inspection on the replacement before loading us on the plane.  Having to sit for another hour on the plane waiting for a mechanic would have been preferable to the packed plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment