Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Being sick still sucks...

I have been struck the last several months with a string of illnesses that all involve infections.  The latest caused an open sore right where my CPAP mask rests at night.  What should have been a simple ingrown hair turned into an ugly open would that caused much pain and precluded me from wearing my CPAP.  Lovely.  It also caused so much pain initially that I was prescribed Norco for the pain.  I have had multiple people comment how lucky I was that they gave me the medication.  I disagree.  I hate the feeling of being "high" on this medication.  It amazes me that people will seek this out, because I find it to be almost worse than the initial problem.  It also interferes with me getting work done, which is likely why I can't understand those who like being on the medication.  I can't drive so I am driven into work, and now that I am here I have problems concentrating on my work.  Seriously, how do people think that this is a great way to be all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment