Friday, January 3, 2014

Starting the new year off right...

January 1

Unexpected good news at 8am, my return trip has unexpectedly been bumped up to first class tickets on both flights.  TSA was again very helpful, polite and courteous.  I still have little use for many of their procedures and policies, but I will give them credit on the customer service aspects.  The flights were very good and I had a very enjoyable dinner out with my wife after arriving home.

January 2:

Anticipated bad news at 8am, I now have to do an expense report using one of the most user unfriendly systems known to man.  A report which will be ignored for two weeks by the finance department before they spend another two weeks questioning every line.  Then they will issue me the funds two weeks after my AMEX bill is due.

Not the worst start to a new year that I've ever had...

No comments:

Post a Comment